Celona, founded in 2019, is an early-stage innovator on a mission to bring reliable and intelligent private LTE/5G wireless networks to Enterprises. Our solution combines the power of 5G radio technology, edge computing, and machine learning to deploy a Cloud managed zero-touch private wireless network that seamlessly integrates with an existing enterprise network over the high-speed CBRS spectrum.
At Celona, the backend engineering team is responsible for designing, building, and supporting all the platform infrastructure on which Celona’s stack runs. We build software that:
- Deploys, scales, configures, and monitors Celona’s network core
- Provides data services to store and monitor application stats, logs, and health data
- For a peek into the kind of cool work we do here, see here
What You’ll Do
- Build highly available and scalable microservices applications for enterprises spanning Celona edge and cloud infrastructure
- Architect and build containerized applications using Docker and Kubernetes
- Design, code, test and launch data infrastructure services that ingest and process millions of records daily
- Build tools and data pipelines to remotely monitor your services for data insights and customer support
- Work closely with team members, product, DevOps, support, customer success, and other teams.