See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics
In this video, we’ll learn exactly how to use Celona’s Network Planner to estimate the number of CBRS LTE access points given site location, coverage area, device density and application performance requirements.
Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- How should you get started when planning a private LTE network?
- What details does the Celona Network Planner measure and account for?
- Does the network planner tool work for both indoors and outdoors?
- How much spectrum you will be given access to given your site locations?
- Enterprise wireless professionals who can use the Network Planner to accurately forecast the size of their CBRS wireless network, both indoors and outdoors.
- Network Planner allows for IT teams to build custom plans around their exact area of business, also via its API interface to ease planning at scale.
- You can use this free tool to help aid in estimating CBRS spectrum availability across all your sites, whether that is calculated for capacity or coverage.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos from Andrew von Nagy on his Field Journal playlist