See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics
Artificial Intelligence can play a key role when it comes to managing, updating, and troubleshooting your CBRS network. Discover how cutting edge AI is assisting enterprises with their private LTE networks.
Check out Episode 9 of Office Hours to get answers to questions like…
- How does AI influence CBRS?
- What is AI Powered Lifecycle Management?
- Can AI be applied to private networks that are already in use?
- Can AI help forecast the performance of private networks?
- AI can help shape a network post deployment to pair the proper private LTE services with the correct applications.
- Certain KPI and SLA requirements can be fed into an artificial intelligence model to provide better uptime and performance for critical applications.
- Application performance prediction and proactive optimization can be applied to CBRS networks using artificial intelligence.
- Artificial intelligence works in real time to provide recommendations on upgrades, as well as other changes that may be influenced by increased data usage, traffic size, or updated SLAs.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Office Hours playlist