Get a behind the scenes look at how real businesses are planning, building, and maintaining small cell CBRS networks in this episode of Field Journal.
Check out this episode of Celona's Field Journal playlist to get answers to questions like:
- What details should you take into consideration before deploying a CBRS network?
- What types of insights will a CBRS deployment give to businesses?
- What are some of the design factors for a private mobile network powered by CBRS spectrum?
- How can you use a heatmap to forecast coverage and costs?
- There are many aspects to consider when planning to deploy a CBRS network. This can include obtaining proper PAL licensing, coordinating professional installation for outdoor cells, prepping existing IT infrastructure, and creating heatmaps of the coverage zone.
- Both 2D and 3D modeling can be used to project exactly how much of an area a small cell will cover. Coverage will be determined by the licensing that is available, as well as the type of hardware that is being used.
- SIM card deployment can be both physical and virtual, which can help get devices on the private LTE quickly.
- Businesses can use the Celona Network Planner to help plan private LTE deployments for free.
For more information, check out these related resources:
See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics