See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics
How do you track hundreds of devices across multiple networks? Find out in this episode where we breakdown how Cellular System Identifiers make CBRS manageable.
Check out Episode 10 of Office Hours to get answers to questions like:
- What are Cellular System Identifiers?
- How do devices choose which network to connect to?
- Why is it important for cellular networks to be unique?
- How do Cellular System Identifiers influence inbound roaming?
- Cellular System Identifiers are similar to how WiFi networks broadcast their name and facilitate connections.
- Discovery of new devices on private LTE networks follows the same standards and protocols as public wide area networks.
- Cellular System Identifiers can be used to provide access to specific networks, and determine what private connections are available to that device.
- Identifiers can be subdivided even further to only allow whitelisted devices, allowing you to draw a clear line between system access.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Office Hours playlist