We know mobile networks keep us connected, but did you know they can improve our healthcare? In this episode of our Slice of Celona playlist, we explore how hospitals use private 5G to simplify secure communication between staff and doctors.
Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- How does private 5G improve and secure wireless connectivity across healthcare facilities?
- My hospital already uses Wi-Fi - how is private LTE and 5G different?
- How secure is private 5G? Is it ready for healthcare?
- At a high level, private 5G adds additional level of reliability and predictability to critical device wireless connectivity. And Celona simplifies its adoption with a unique 5G LAN solution covering everything from hardware to policy management to RF automation.
- A Celona 5G LAN allows hospitals to guarantee service levels and operate interference-free thanks to private cellular spectrum options such as CBRS in the United States. It can be deployed as an additional layer of wireless connectivity for critical applications, next to existing Wi-Fi networks.
- Hospitals use private 5G to connect smartphones and mobile computers used by clinical staff, and provide them an express lane of wireless communication for critical use cases. SIM provisioning creates device level access control by default, making it easier to establish compliant communications.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Slice of Celona playlist
See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics