See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics
Find out how industries across the world are leveraging private mobile networks to connect everything from wind farms to cash registers and everything in between.
Check out Episode 3 of Office Hours to get answers to questions like:
- What is a private mobile network?
- How much control do I have over private LTE?
- How are private mobile networks different from public 4G and 5G?
- What industries benefit the most from private mobile networks?
- When implemented correctly, private LTE can be as easy to use as your standard WiFi connections.
- Organizations can customize the range, QoS, and scale of their private mobile networks to meet a broad range of standards or requirements.
- Private LTE can seamlessly transition devices from local area networks, over to wide-area networks.
- Private LTE is flexible and can support mobile phones, IoT sensors, and a multitude of other devices on the same wireless network.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Office Hours playlist