Find out how industries across the world are leveraging private mobile networks to connect everything from wind farms to cash registers and everything in between.
Check out Episode 3 of Office Hours to get answers to questions like:
- What is a private mobile network?
- How much control do I have over private LTE?
- How are private mobile networks different from public 4G and 5G?
- What industries benefit the most from private mobile networks?
- When implemented correctly, private LTE can be as easy to use as your standard WiFi connections.
- Organizations can customize the range, QoS, and scale of their private mobile networks to meet a broad range of standards or requirements.
- Private LTE can seamlessly transition devices from local area networks, over to wide-area networks.
- Private LTE is flexible and can support mobile phones, IoT sensors, and a multitude of other devices on the same wireless network.
For more information, check out these related resources: