Celona’s solution easily adapts to existing enterprise environments, and it all starts with the Celona Edge - an extension of the Celona Platform.
Check out the Episode 16 of Office Hours to get answers to questions like:
- What is Celona Edge, and what role does it play in Celona’s solution?
- Does Celona Edge live in the cloud, or on premise, or both?
- How can Celona Edge help an organization scale their LTE network?
- How does Celona Edge integrate into an existing enterprise network?
- The Celona Edge is powered by a cloud-native operating system that aids in the management of enterprise network resources using microservices.
- These microservices are based on kubernetes, and are designed to work on a wide variety of physical, virtual, and cloud-based platforms.
- Redundancy is a core part of the Celona Edge, allowing for quick recovery if a hardware component were to suddenly fail.
- The Celona Edge incorporates a 4G/5G mobile core that for the first time translates client and device information on cellular wireless to enterprise network resources.
For more information, check out these related resources:
See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics