With the emergence of the new private cellular spectrum, enterprises in the supply chain industry are now actively looking to integrate their own 5G Local Area Networks (LAN) to address vital business applications for which Wi-Fi simply isn’t enough.
Join principal analyst, Kyung Mun from Mobile Experts along with Celona as we examine how, when and where factories and warehouses should think about the business case for taking advantage of private cellular wireless.
This webinar will outline the deployment cost models and share a compelling use case to showcase the ROI analysis for private cellular versus Wi-Fi in a real-world manufacturing environment.
Kyung and team Celona will be answering questions such as:
- Where will the biggest cost savings come from?
- What’s the actual cost difference when deploying Wi-Fi versus private cellular?
- What are some of the labor and material costs to consider?
- When should I consider one technology over the other?
- What modeling should be measured when weighing the two technologies?
- What are some of the main metrics to consider when comparing
- What are the ideal use cases for Wi-Fi and 5G LANs?