See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics
In this episode of the Field Journal, we’re comparing CBRS and Wi-Fi to find out which technology offers higher degree of reliability for enterprise wireless.
Check out Episode 17 of Field Journal to get answers to questions like…
- How does CBRS compare to Wi-Fi in terms of reliability and speed?
- Does Wi-Fi scale as well as private LTE?
- How is QoS handled differently in CBRS than in Wi-Fi?
- By design, CBRS based private LTE wireless schedules and controls all the traffic transmissions across clients and access points within the wireless medium. This is in contrast to Wi-Fi which usually requires all clients to “fight for” access to transmit.
- CBRS LTE access points coordinate traffic flows with each other and avoid interference, and help maintain device specific speed and latency requirements.
- Even Wi-Fi 6 can struggle with traffic collision issues, channel interference, and congestion management, especially within large scale deployments.
- Celona MicroSlicing allows for granular application level performance enforcement, based on the individual service level agreement (SLA) requirements for an enterprise application and/or a device group.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Field Journal playlist