See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics
Celona presents an high level overview of exactly where CBRS technology is at today, and where it’s looking to move in the near future.
Check out the Episode 7 of Field Journal to get answers to questions like:
- What exactly is CBRS spectrum in the US and private LTE?
- How do you design and plan a CBRS network?
- What are the differences between the licensed and unlicensed spectrum options?
- What has the timeline been for CBRS and what organizations are involved?
- CBRS first started in 2010 when the NTIA first recognized the potential for a 500 Mhz spectrum. Today CBRS is rolling out across the country with the possibility of the spectrum expanding even wider down the road.
- Designing a CBRS network takes careful consideration. Factors such as capacity, area of coverage, and licensing need to be accounted for.
- Standardization such as WinnForum certification allows for CBRS and Wi-Fi interoperability allowing both technologies to complement each other.
- There are a number of certifications available pertaining to CBRS technology, particularly around the outdoor installation of CBRS antennas.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Field Journal playlist