Celana kicks off a panel discussion discussing the capabilities of CBRS based LTE wireless in the enterprise, and how it can augment Wi-Fi deployments to support critical infrastructure.
Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- What are the technical and operational strengths of private LTE and enterprise Wi-Fi, and how do they compliment each other?
- Where does private LTE powered by private spectrum options such as CBRS in the US fit in the enterprise environment?
- What are the differences in radio characteristics between both technologies?
- How does each technology impact how the networks are designed?
- Both Wi-Fi and CBRS based LTE have their place in enterprise wireless, with private LTE allowing for more predictability for mobile and IoT connectivity.
- From a design perspective private LTE allows for less channel planning, and offers service level guarantees in addition to QoS, making it an ideal choice for critical apps.
- United States is leading the way with private spectrum licensing, with countries like UK, Germany, Canada looking to have similar availability in the near future.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos from Andrew von Nagy on his Field Journal playlist