Find out how the FCC divides parts of the CBRS spectrum, and how private companies can secure portions of the spectrum by obtaining a PAL license.
Check out Episode 7 of Office Hours to get answers to questions like…
- What is auction 105, and why is it important?
- How does PAL licensing work, and why is it needed?
- How long can companies own parts of the CBRS spectrum?
- Is the CBRS spectrum ever going to expand?
- PAL licenses allow access to one of the three tiers in the CBRS spectrum.
- Access to parts of this spectrum are available on a county by county basis, and can be secured through PAL licensing.
- In order to secure parts of the spectrum, auctions are held and access is awarded to the highest bidder.
- PAL licensing can help secure portions of the CBRS spectrum for private companies for up to 10 years at a time.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Office Hours playlist
See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics