In partnership with Juniper Mist CTO Bob Friday, Celona’s Mehmet Yavuz presents an high level overview of exactly where CBRS technology is at today, how it compares to Wi-Fi, and what the future holds for both standards.
Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- What exactly is CBRS based LTE wireless? How does it compare to Wi-Fi?
- Will CBRS and Wi-Fi deployments converge in the enterprise?
- What are the operational differences in terms of spectrum management?
- What has the innovation timeline been for Wi-Fi and CBRS?
- What does a converged enterprise wireless architecture look like?
- CBRS and Wi-Fi both compliment each other, delivering different coverage, performance and operational benefits for enterprise wireless.
- Comparing technology stacks, CBRS offers improved device level security, cleaner spectrum, extended range and seamless device mobility between access points.
- SIM and eSIM take the place of Wi-Fi passwords in a CBRS network, and act as a certificate to allow for device identification and authentication.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos from Mehmet Yavuz on his Office Hours playlist
See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics