See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics
In partnership with Juniper Mist CTO Bob Friday, Celona’s Mehmet Yavuz presents an high level overview of exactly where CBRS technology is at today, how it compares to Wi-Fi, and what the future holds for both standards.
Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- What exactly is CBRS based LTE wireless? How does it compare to Wi-Fi?
- Will CBRS and Wi-Fi deployments converge in the enterprise?
- What are the operational differences in terms of spectrum management?
- What has the innovation timeline been for Wi-Fi and CBRS?
- What does a converged enterprise wireless architecture look like?
- CBRS and Wi-Fi both compliment each other, delivering different coverage, performance and operational benefits for enterprise wireless.
- Comparing technology stacks, CBRS offers improved device level security, cleaner spectrum, extended range and seamless device mobility between access points.
- SIM and eSIM take the place of Wi-Fi passwords in a CBRS network, and act as a certificate to allow for device identification and authentication.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos from Mehmet Yavuz on his Office Hours playlist