In this episode, we demystify exactly how CBRS works and break it down - so you don’t have to be a cellular geek like us to understand it.
Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- What does CBRS stand for, and what does it do?
- How does Celona take advantage of the private CBRS spectrum?
- What are the roles of different players in the CBRS ecosystem?
- CBRS can be thought of as another alternative to Wi-Fi and public LTE that is dedicated for private enterprise use. It provides organizations increased mobility along with enhanced reliability that's designed to supporting a global network
- Celona works with enterprises to highlight the benefits of private mobile networks, and help organizations identify how the CBRS spectrum could help improve their bottom line and integrate with their existing applications.
- Devices that support CBRS can now be used freely within an enterprise cellular network, without being tied to a big name service provider and without their costly licensing fees.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Slice of Celona playlist
To keep in touch with the rest of our community of customers, ecosystem and technology partners, join us at the Frequency Community.
See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics