What really does it mean when something is ‘cloud native’? We simplify the answer and more in this bite size episode of Slice of Celona.
Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- What is cloud native, and why does it matter?
- How does something in the cloud differ from a service on a single server?
- What benefits can companies expect from a cloud native service?
- Cloud native software isn’t in a centralized location, meaning it can be accessible from any part of the world. Think Netflix or Google. This offers a much better solution to coverage, capacity, and reliability.
- The cloud is really a network of computers inside of multiple data centers scattered across the world. Businesses can build networks and software on top of these networks.
- Cloud native operating systems and software will pave the way for scalable private 5G services that will usher in a new way enterprises work and communicate.
For more information, check out these related resources:
See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics