Private LTE has made its way onto the college campus, and is changing the way students learn and communicate. Learn how San Jose State University is using CBRS to make learning more engaging and accessible for its 33,000 students.
Check out the Episode 3 of Field Journal to get answers to questions like:
- How can college campuses benefit from private LTE networks?
- Can student and staff networks be separate?
- What are some of the unique challenges in high density high traffic networks?
- How can private LTE benefit large campuses outside of just academics?
- Private LTE can help provide consistent blanket coverage across large areas that are able to handle high capacity traffic for long periods of time.
- As students move throughout the campus, private LTE helps keep them consistently connected in areas where wifi would struggle.
- Maintenance, security, and energy systems can all be integrated into the network using smart IoT devices.
- LTE networks can be configured in an ad-hoc manner, allowing college campuses to enable network access for certain regions for special events.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Field Journal playlist
To keep in touch with the rest of our community of customers, ecosystem and technology partners, join us at the Frequency Community.
See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics