Check out the Episode 4 of Field Journal featuring Kevin Schmidt from UCSB to get answers to questions like:
- How does a campus network support a vast diversity of devices?
- What are some of the challenges of providing outdoor network coverage?
- How is CBRS better than Wi-Fi for large campus environments?
- CBRS can help campuses position themselves to scale and provide a seamless connection across campus, with more flexibility in chipset support than wifi alone.
- UCSB was able to achieve interconnectivity within its campus for IoT devices by using roof mounted CBRS cells.
- IoT can help integrate pay stations, security cameras, and incident response systems under one reliable wireless network.
- Strategically placed CBRS cell towers can help provide coverage for students in areas that were outside of UCSB property.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Field Journal playlist
To keep in touch with the rest of our community of customers, ecosystem and technology partners, join us at the Frequency Community.
See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics