Check out the Episode 4 of Field Journal featuring Kevin Schmidt from UCSB to get answers to questions like:
- How does a campus network support a vast diversity of devices?
- What are some of the challenges of providing outdoor network coverage?
- How is CBRS better than Wi-Fi for large campus environments?
- CBRS can help campuses position themselves to scale and provide a seamless connection across campus, with more flexibility in chipset support than wifi alone.
- UCSB was able to achieve interconnectivity within its campus for IoT devices by using roof mounted CBRS cells.
- IoT can help integrate pay stations, security cameras, and incident response systems under one reliable wireless network.
- Strategically placed CBRS cell towers can help provide coverage for students in areas that were outside of UCSB property.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Field Journal playlist
To keep in touch with the rest of our community of customers, ecosystem and technology partners, join us at the Frequency Community.