See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics
In this day and age we are now more connected than ever, and it isn’t just factories and classrooms. Learn how farms are using private mobile networks to implement connectivity solutions for critical agricultural technology infrastructure.
Check out this episode of Field Journal to get answers to questions like:
- How do farms use private cellularto enable essential data collection?
- What kind of IoT devices require LTE/5G wireless connectivity for automated operations?
- What types of environmental data do such IoT devices measure?
- What direct benefits can famers see from connecting IoT infrastructure via private mobile networks?
- IoT devices communicating over a private mobile network can help farmers detect improper greenhouse temperatures, malfunctioning equipment, and other environmental changes as soon as they happen.
- Farmers saw a 10% increase in efficiency and profit from just the early stages of implementing IoT sensors. Private LTE and cloud computing can help leverage automation, drone-based crop inspection, and satellite imagery to further improve processes and ultimately generate better profit margins.
- Edge devices and additional networking infrastructure is helping connect once remote and isolated farming operations.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Field Journal playlist
To keep in touch with the rest of our community of customers, ecosystem and technology partners, join us at the Frequency Community.