See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics
We know that 5G is fast and reliable, but how can private 5G get ready for enterprise deployments? In this episode, we’ll cover exactly why private 5G offers better control, and how enterprise networks can take advantage of MicroSlicing to build smarter more efficient private mobile networks.
Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- What is the difference between Network Slicing and MicroSlicing?
- What are the benefits of having fully control of your own private mobile network?
- What are the technology and implementation benefits of MicroSlicing?
- 5G allows network resources to be “sliced”, giving network operators more control over what networks and devices receive resources. Celona takes this a step further through MicroSlicing, which allows organizations to allocate resources on a per application and device group level.
- MicroSlicing allows businesses to assign network resources in a more controlled manner. This gives companies the power to assign resources to specific applications, users, departments, sensors, and contextual groups rather than large segments of a network.
- Devices can be operator-sliced by a commercial mobile network operator across different enterprise sites and MicroSliced when connected to a private 5G network on a per app basis. This means enterprises can use Celona MicroSlicing within their campus while still using public cellular when their devices travel off-site.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Slice of Celona playlist