See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics
Chances are, your city is already “smart” in some capacity. From streetlights to traffic lights cities around the world are connecting infrastructure through mobile networks. In this Slice of Celona, we’ll explore how smart cities can use the CBRS to scale, and what opportunities there are for private enterprises as the cities around them become more connected. Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- What exactly is a “smart city”?
- What are some of the use cases for city-wide private mobile networks?
- How does private spectrum options such as CBRS in the US help organizations scale their services on a city-wide level?
- Many cities already use cellular networks to monitor traffic cameras, control signs, and operate other infrastructure. Private spectrum options such as the CBRS in the US gives cities an opportunity to connect their smart infrastructure in a more cost-effective way when compared to using public mobile network data plans.
- Cities can leverage private mobile networks to deploy automated data collection on their devices, provide first responders with prioritized voice/data service through MicroSlicing, and supply broadband service to students as they tackle to close the homework gap and bridge the digital divide.
- Celona works with city officials and school districts to discover funding opportunities, map out cellar infrastructure, and plan city-wide private 5G in close partnership with its managed service provider partners across the US.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Slice of Celona playlist