The manufacturing space has a track record of adopting new technologies quickly, with private 5G being no exception. In this episode, we’ll look at how private spectrum options such as CBRS and Celona 5G LANs work together to innovate and improve the manufacturing process.
Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- How can private 5G connectivity improve production line operations in manufacturing?
- Can private 5G save manufacturers on infrastructure deployment costs?
- How is Celona 5G LAN different compared to private 5G offers from other providers?
- The manufacturing industry continues to digitize its business workflows, assembly line operations, and security procedures. Many new digital initiatives and applications demand increased reliability and lower latency in secure wireless communications.
- With many manufacturing businesses still reliant on wired connections, a Celona 5G LAN presents an opportunity to rightsize infrastructure costs.
- A Celona 5G LAN provides interference-free service backed by specific SLA requirements thanks to its unique MicroSlicing technology and guarantees uptime and service quality for specific applications and systems when required.
For more information, check out these related resources:
See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics