In this episode, we cover different aspects of private mobile networks and explain their unique benefits with few analogies.
Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- What's the most logical way to position private LTE and 5G as part of the enterprise network technology stack?
- How is CBRS different from the cellular service I use on my phone? What are the main ways private LTE and 5G differs from Wi-Fi?
- What is the significance of cloud-native software requirements for private 5G in enterprise networks?
- Celona bridges the gap between CBRS accessibility and network management by providing a combination of hardware and software that work together to build and manage private mobile networks.
- Private LTE provides automatic authentication, enhanced QoS for significantly better reliability, and operates on a clean spectrum with less interference than your typical Wi-Fi network.
- Cloud native applications offer much better reliability and predictability by using cloud networks to operate. Cloud native applications can be upgraded or maintained without service interruptions, and be accessible around the world.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Slice of Celona playlist
To keep in touch with the rest of our community of customers, ecosystem and technology partners, join us at the Frequency Community.