Learn how the unique Celona MicroSlicing technology enhances network visibility, increases network uptime, and enable granular control over critical enterprise apps.
Check out Episode 15 of Office Hours to get answers to questions such as:
- What exactly is Celona MicroSlicing, and why it is an essential component of any private mobile network?
- How can MicroSlicing help keep applications and services on cellular wireless protected and fully translated to enterprise networks?
- Can MicroSlicing help with application level service assurance when on enterprise wireless and enable KPI based monitoring to app quality?
- How does MicroSlicing integrate with enterprise IT/OT infrastructures, given existing IP domains, VLAN/VxLANs, QoS and security policies?
- Celona MicroSlicing allows end to end QoS for applications across the private LTE/5G network.
- Latency, packet error rate, and throughput SLAs can be configured within a MicroSlicing policy, helping organizations protect critical services on enterprise wireless with predictable performance, and track key performance indicators (KPIs) across the network.
- SLA enforcement can be applied to individual applications or device groups or both. For example, all video streaming services can be set to always have 5 Mbps available high definition video quality on a pre-defined set of devices. If network resources are a pie, MicroSlicing divides those resources appropriately on a per device group and application basis - and translates traffic forwarding within the existing enterprise IP network to cellular wireless data path.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Office Hours playlist