Celona’s Mehmet Yavuz shares his take on exactly where CBRS based private LTE / 5G wireless technology is at today, and where it’s looking to move in the near future.
Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- What are the basic principles of CBRS spectrum and private LTE / 5G networks?
- How do you plan for the deployment of a CBRS based wireless network?
- What are the differences between licensed and unlicensed spectrum for cellular wireless?
- What has the timeline been for CBRS and what organizations are involved?
- Initiatives for the CBRS spectrum first started in 2010 when the NTIA first recognized its potential. Today CBRS is rolling out across the country with the possibility of the spectrum growing beyond its size of 150MHz.
- Designing a CBRS based LTE / 5G wireless network takes careful consideration. Factors such as capacity, area of coverage, and licensing need to be accounted for.
- More countries are getting involved in the private spectrum space alongside the USA: United Kingdom, Germany, Japan, Singapore and others.
- Celona uniquely leverages artificial intelligence (AI) to automate network deployments, enforce application and device level policies and design CBRS based cellular wireless networks within the enterprise.
- Celona is unique in its ability to fully integrate LTE / 5G wireless to existing enterprise network infrastructure, thanks to its patented MicroSlicing™ technology.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos from Mehmet Yavuz on his Office Hours playlist
See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics