Celona’s solution easily adapts to existing enterprise environments as a single integrated solution while following the key principles of Open RAN architecture.
Check out the Episode 18 of Office Hours to get answers to questions like:
- What are the principles of the Open RAN (O-RAN) architecture?
- Why is the O-RAN architecture important to enterprise deployments?
- What is Celona’s point of view and unique approach to adopting O-RAN?
- O-RAN essentially virtualizes the Radio Access Network (RAN) functions within a private mobile network, allowing for better interoperability between vendors through open source hardware and software.
- The O-RAN Alliance works to standardize hardware and software on private networks so that communication can occur more efficiently between networks, regardless of vendor or their equipment.
- O-RAN is a powerful cellular technology, but in its current state is expensive and complicated to deploy.
- Celona creates O-RAN networks tailored for enterprise environments by utilizing existing IT infrastructure to overlay its solution components on top existing corporate networks that are already in place. This plug and play approach is just one of many advantages that come with Celona's adoption of O-RAN principles.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Office Hours playlist