See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics
Discover how private spectrum options such as CBRS in the United States can enable smooth transition of device connectivity between public LTE networks and private enterprise infrastructure in this episode 11 of the Office Hours.
We try to find answers to questions such as:
- How can devices move from the macro network to private LTE?
- How do device categories influence the way such transitions are handled?
- Can devices have more than one SIM card, and how does that help?
- What are the different ways a device can find a private LTE network?
- Transitions between private and the public LTE networks are handled differently depending on the configuration of the device.
- Many of the smart devices in the market today have the option to support dual SIM cards and can move between public and private cellular networks.
- Devices can scan periodically for a private LTE connection in the CBRS spectrum (also known as LTE/5G band 48) in the United States, or be further customized to connect when entering a specific geofenced location.
- Celona partners with device manufacturers and service providers to help improve the ease of use and performance of these seamless transitions.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Office Hours playlist