Celona Orchestrator, face of the Celona platform with a unique dashboard and developer friendly API libraries, automates CBRS based private mobile network infrastructure installation, and ongoing maintenance. Its unique in its ability to centrally manage all aspects of a private LTE / 5G system from SIM provisioning to CBRS access point installation, from basic network monitoring to KPI based insights for application level quality. Its AI/ML libraries keep track of device and app intelligence to ensure highest levels of availability and capacity for private LTE / 5G wireless.
Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- What is the role of the Celona Orchestrator in Celona’s solution?
- How do network engineers interact with the Celona Orchestrator?
- What are the key unique capabilities of Celona Orchestrator?
- How does Celona Orchestrator automate system configuration?
- Celona Orchestrator automates CBRS network deployment and controls everything from policy automation to routine maintenance.
- Organizations can set specific SLAs and network requirements for different device groups and application types, thanks to Celona’s MicroSlicing™ technology.
- Network engineers can use the Orchestrator dashboard to centrally manage their Celona network or can rely on its API libraries.
- Machine learning automates much of the day to day operations for the Orchestrator, and simplifies operations at scale.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos from Mehmet Yavuz on his Office Hours playlist