Mobility handover events for connected devices and use of the CBRS spectrum within enterprise environments are automated via Celona’s integrated solution. Tune in to learn how Celona platform software maximizes network capacity and eliminates downtime.
Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- How does spectrum management work with CBRS across access points?
- How can the network capacity be maximized against QoS requirements?
- What are methods utilized for device mobility between CBRS LTE access points?
- What happens if a device leaves the private CBRS LTE network?
- Celona has tailored its indoor and outdoor access points with Self Organizing Network (SON) features to automatically assign right power levels and frequency usage within the spectrum in order to maximize coverage and capacity.
- Celona’s SOM capabilities ensure that capacity is maximized by utilizing different frequency channel assignments to neighboring access points, unlike traditional solutions that rely on a single channel of operation across all access points.
- SON algorithms take into account application and device level QoS requirements as they instruct LTE traffic scheduling between access points and client devices.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos from Andrew von Nagy on his Field Journal playlist
See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics