Learn how Celona offers a turnkey solution for CBRS based private LTE wireless with its integrated SIM provisioning capabilities.
Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- How do SIM cards work in private LTE wireless in the enterprise?
- How can SIM authorization be tied to enterprise network policies?
- What are the steps in provisioning SIM cards on a Celona network?
- Are there different ways to provision a SIM device?
- SIM cards work by securely authenticating and identifying each device on the network. Network access policies can be designed on a per device basis, without requiring an external AAA service for initial policy implementation.
- SIM cards can be physically installed into a device, or devices can be provisioned through an e-SIM. For both options, network access policies can be changed at any time remotely for a single or group of devices.
- In the future, devices will be able to use simple QR codes or enterprise MDM to get updates for device authentication policies.
For more information, check out these related resources: