Private 5G is an exciting new technology, but there are some considerations you’ll want to make note of before applying it to your business.
Check out Episode 6 of Office Hours to get answers to questions like…
- What are the questions that need answered before implementing enterprise 5G?
- Should enterprises move right into 5G, or should they deploy private LTE first?
- What is each step of the private network deployment process?
- How do neutral hosts fit into the deployment process?
- Devices that require higher predictability, lower latency, and seamless mobility are ideal candidates for private 5G.
- A proper site audit will help uncover how many cells you need, and help lay the framework for how much space your private network will cover.
- Deploying private LTE first allows for a solid foundation to deploy 5G technology and it’s evolving variants.
- Enabling neutral host services helps expand your 5G coverage by providing backend connectivity for public devices that enter your network.
For more information, check out these related resources: