See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics
This episode of Field Journal we’ll go deep into the TDD-LTE frame structure in the CBRS spectrum band, and touch on the different 4G LTE deployment methods that are used in different environments.
Check out the Episode 13 of Field Journal to get answers to questions like:
- What is a TDD-LTE Frame Structure?
- What are sub-frames?
- What are the LTE downlink data rates?
- What are the differences methods of deployment of 4G LTE?
- Frames are 10s in duration, and can be further divided into sub-frames, which are 1ms in length.
- Each switch between downlink and uplink contain special subframes which help sync information, control switching, and traffic scheduling instructions.
- LTE clients utilize OFDMA more efficiently than in Wi-Fi 6 offering very little padding, and high signal efficiency.
- There are 12 LTE UE categories that are used to signal client capability information, and provide spanning maximum data rates.
For more information, check out these related resources: