See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics
Discover how networks have evolved from 4G LTE to 5G Plus, and exactly what that means for the future of wireless communications in enterprise environments.
Check out Episode 1 of Office Hours to get answers to questions like:
- How has the 5G standard evolved over time?
- How can private enterprises benefit from 5G NR-U?
- What is the biggest difference between 5G and 5G Plus?
- What are the most significant differences between public and private LTE networks?
- 5G takes advantage of two frequency ranges to provide 5G and 5G plus. While there are many different variations of 5G, the overall technology is a large leap forward.
- Private enterprises will be able to use 5G NR-U to deploy networks for IoT, driverless vehicles, and dozens of other widespread applications.
- Private LTE networks give companies granular control over their networks, base stations, and geographic coverage.
- 5G brings improved data rates, increased reliability, and significantly lower latency than the current 4G standard.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Office Hours playlist