Discover how networks have evolved from 4G LTE to 5G Plus, and exactly what that means for the future of wireless communications in enterprise environments.
Check out Episode 1 of Office Hours to get answers to questions like:
- How has the 5G standard evolved over time?
- How can private enterprises benefit from 5G NR-U?
- What is the biggest difference between 5G and 5G Plus?
- What are the most significant differences between public and private LTE networks?
- 5G takes advantage of two frequency ranges to provide 5G and 5G plus. While there are many different variations of 5G, the overall technology is a large leap forward.
- Private enterprises will be able to use 5G NR-U to deploy networks for IoT, driverless vehicles, and dozens of other widespread applications.
- Private LTE networks give companies granular control over their networks, base stations, and geographic coverage.
- 5G brings improved data rates, increased reliability, and significantly lower latency than the current 4G standard.
For more information, check out these related resources: