Traditionally enterprise network services (eg. DHCP, DNS, L3 QoS) and LTE / 5G wireless network functions (eg. PGW, HSS, MME) have been treated as two separate worlds. Private LTE / 5G wireless architectures have always assumed that a true translation between these services could not be possible. An extension of the Celona Platform, Celona Edge goes against the status quo and enables full integration of cellular wireless with an enterprise network. Enabling centralized encryption for LTE / 5G wireless traffic flows, it allows for device group and application level translation of network policies to existing enterprise IT and OT infrastructures.
Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- What is Celona Edge, and what role does it play in Celona’s solution?
- Does Celona Edge live in the cloud, or on premise, or both?
- How does Celona Edge help organizations support different private LTE use cases?
- How does Celona Edge integrate into an existing enterprise network?
- Celona Edge is powered by a cloud-native operating system that aids in the simultaneous management of enterprise network resources and LTE / 5G wireless network functions using a microservices software architecture.
- These microservices are based on kubernetes, and are designed to work on a wide variety of physical, virtual, and cloud-based platforms.
- Redundancy is a core part of the Celona Edge deployments when installed in private data centers and on-premises, allowing for quick recovery and maximizing uptime.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos from Mehmet Yavuz on his Office Hours playlist
See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics