Andrew von Nagy, Director of Solutions Engineering at Celona, talks about the benefits enterprise wireless network professionals can expect from the CBRS network, and exactly what that means for the future of enterprise Wi-Fi networks.
Check out this video to get answers to questions like:
- What are the design principles of CBRS based private LTE / 5G wireless?
- How can enterprise Wi-Fi professionals get started with the technology?
- What does the CBRS spectrum look like for private use in the enterprise?
- What are the requirements for network engineers to get started with CBRS?
- Wi-Fi and private LTE / 5G wireless will coexist as enterprises invest in the next generation of digital business initiatives powered by mobile and IoT.
- Wi-Fi professionals are now eager to get ahead of the curve with the arrival of the CBRS spectrum as it increasingly becomes more available.
- Deployments are accelerating as an increasing number of devices now support the CBRS spectrum for connectivity, in addition to support for latest Wi-Fi protocols.
For more information, check out these related resources: