This episode of Field Journal takes a very practical look at exactly how businesses can plan and deploy private LTE.
Check out the Episode 10 of Field Journal to get answers to questions like:
- What prep work needs to be done before a private LTE deployment?
- What tools do administrators need to integrate private LTE into existing infrastructure?
- What are the certification requirements for installing cellular equipment?
- Does it matter what devices are on a private LTE network?
- Detailed planning is key to successful private LTE deployments. This involves coverage and capacity planning, device selection, and IT infrastructure integration.
- Proper heat maps can help forecast exactly where base stations should be placed, as well as give insight into possible dead zones.
- SIM provisioning can be both physical as well as digital. Planning how devices connect will help aid coordinate how staff receive access verses guests.
- Existing IT infrastructure can be used to provide private LTE services directly in tandem with existing Wi-Fi networks.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Field Journal playlist
See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics