See a Celona 5G LAN in action and learn the basics
This episode of Field Journal learn how LTE handles interference, reuses frequencies, and see how this all leads up to the future of 5G technology.
Check out the Episode 15 of Field Journal to get answers to questions like:
- What is LTE frequency reuse, and how does LTE deal with interference?
- What is Inter Cell Interference Coordination (ICIC) in LTE wireless?
- What does the future look like with private 5G around the corner?
- ICIC helps LTE manage resources across multiple cells and intercells.
- LTE interference avoidance can be solved through signal scheduling.
- The 5G NR Evolution will usher in unique Time Sensitive Networks, improved spatial diversity, and additional spectrum usage by expanding the unlicensed spectrum.
- The Celona RAN, Edge, and Orchestrator work together with the cloud and mobile core to provide device and spectrum management, QoS micro-services, and AI-power network monitoring.
For more information, check out these related resources:
- See our solution in action with one of our product journeys
- Subscribe to the Celona YouTube channel
- Watch other videos on the Field Journal playlist