Enabling students with secure and affordable broadband connectivity to close the homework gap is now possible. Innovative state and federal funding models in the United States further reduce cost and complexity for its adoption.
Join Celona experts as they discuss how private mobile networks can enable an express lane for wireless connectivity to support remote learning for students who need reliable and cost effective internet broadband access. They will answer key questions such as:
- What are the key steps in enabling private wireless broadband connectivity for students?
- What are real-world case studies across the United States and implementation details?
- What are the consumption options available to local governments and school districts?
- What are the device and CPE options to enable students with private LTE/5G connectivity?
- What are the outdoor wireless design principles for CBRS based private LTE/5G coverage?