Join to listen Rob Katcher, Business Development Lead for Wireless Services at Google, and Mehmet Yavuz, CTO and Co-founder at Celona discuss the results of the auction, analyze key takeaways for enterprise IT teams and answer some of the commonly asked questions on the topic:
- PAL license holder networks and my private CBRS based LTE network as an enterprise – how do they co-exist?
- What is the role of the Spectrum Access System (SAS) service and how does it integrate with my network?
- Given a county, on average, how much of the CBRS spectrum will be unavailable to enterprise deployments?
- How are Tier 1 incumbent users around the US coastline detected and what are their impact to private networks?
- How is the CBRS spectrum shared when two enterprises nearby build their own private LTE networks?