One of the leading Push to Talk services comes from Motorola and their WAVE service. While Motorola WAVE has been around for years, the technology continues to evolve -- and can now operate on any IP-based wireless infrastructure including Celona's private mobile network with Motorola’s handheld devices that support private spectrum options such as CBRS in the United States.
Listen to Motorola’s and Celona’s product management team members as they discuss best practices in enabling two-way radio and push to talk on private cellular. They will try to answer the key questions below and demonstrate how Motorola handhelds perform on a Celona network.
- What are the key capabilities of the Motorola WAVE platform?
- How can Motorola WAVE can benefit from private LTE?
- What are the specific end user device options for Motorola WAVE?
- How does Celona MicroSlicing help in protecting the quality of voice?
- What are the leading use cases across verticals for the joint solution?