Today’s high definition cameras require secure networks for streaming video at predictable reliability for bandwidth and latency. CBRS spectrum in the US allows for enterprise IT teams to build and operate their own private mobile networks based on the LTE technology today - and 5G in the future. Tune-in to the discussion led by Andrew von Nagy and Jeremy Rollinson from Celona as they discuss key use cases for video over CBRS based LTE wireless, and answer few frequently asked questions:
- What are my options to connect video cameras to a CBRS based LTE network?
- How do you design an outdoor CBRS LTE network outdoors for camera connectivity?
- How can CBRS based LTE guarantee latency and throughput service levels for video?
- What are the common specs for video surveillance, computer vision and other use cases?
- How do I integrate a CBRS based LTE network to my existing IT infrastructure?