There’s no denying that the CBRS spectrum is rapidly becoming an attractive choice for enterprise IT teams who are trying to enable mobility for critical applications. With many new device options in the market, one key factor of success is a properly designed CBRS based LTE network.
Andrew von Nagy and Brian White from Celona discuss how to design CBRS networks, provide demonstrations using real-world scenarios and answer frequently asked questions such as:
- What are the key differences between indoor vs. outdoor environments?
- What are the practical implications of CBRS spectrum availability given a geo-location?
- Do I need to be a Certified Professional Installer (CPI) to design a CBRS network?
- What are the tools available for CBRS based LTE network planning?
- What are the capabilities of the Celona Network Planner?